Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy Day!

So today I woke up and went and walked two dogs, a golden retriever named Jack and a border collie named Annie. When I got there the dogs were so hyper and Annie was out of control. I took her first and it was a struggle to get the leash on her...she is still a puppy so she was jumping all over me and what not. I walked her for 20 minutes and then I took Jack. Jack is a huge (kind of overweight :)) but sweet golden retriever. He did pretty good but still wanted to chase after the squirrels and almost pulled me down the hill! Well that was fun haha! After I headed back home to get shower and went over to the girls house. We were planning on going to a movie at 12pm and had to eat lunch first. It was a little after 11 and we decided to make a homemade pizza real quick...and I must say that was the fastest homemade pizza I have ever made! In less than an hour we were able to lay the dough, spread the sauce, sprinkle the cheese and pepperoni, and put it in the oven.
It was delicious I might add and we headed off to Movie Tavern. We made it there right on time to see the movie Grown Ups. It was such a funny movie...Adam Sandler and all those guys are great! When I got home I did my P90x workout then I went and walked the dogs for a second time! Finally made it to the house I am housesitting for the weekend and am exhausted! Just here now relaxing in bed watching some of the movie, The Proposal. I am glad its almost the weekend and am looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment