Monday, July 5, 2010

Stars and Stripes


I hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July! Thank you to all the soldiers out there who serve our country and keep it the land of the free and the home of the brave. My day consisted of some up's and downs. The day started off as my sister, my friend Sarah and I headed out to Granbury to my dad's for a cookout. My other older sister and brother were there and we had lunch and just hung out. We decided to stop by the town square and walk around and see all the vendors and arts a crafts.....however, it wasn't the best idea because it was like a bagillion degrees! As we drove home, I started feeling very lightheaded and sick...my sister had to pull over and I am sure you can imagine the rest. :/ (food poisoning) So I got home and was sick for a while...buut I really wanted to go see Fireworks...I mean, hey it's the 4th of july you can't miss fireworks!! So I bravely decided to go and hoped I wouldn't get sick again. We went to Colonial to meet up with some friends and watched some amazing fireworks. I have never seen fireworks so close...they were literally right above us...SO COOL!
Today consists of resting and taking it easy with my girl Sarah...Here are some pics from yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment