Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIF!!

Sooo I am really glad it is Friday-time for the weekend! It has been a pretty tough week emotionally and I need to just give it all to God. HE is in control and only HE can give me the peace, rest, and assurance that I need. I don't want to worry anymore but just trust Him (even though it is not always easy, I have to keep reminding myself to!) and let Him guide my life. So many times I find myself longing for someone to comfort me and be there with me and I forget about God and how he is right here. Even though I cannot see him, He is there. Listening, watching, and speaking to me through his Holy Spirit. I just need to listen more and focus on Him.
But anyways...today I took the girls to lunch at Freebirds and then we went driving around for 30 minutes looking for this awesome park with a duck pond (we were gonna feed them) but I couldn't find the park! So we ended up going to one by our house and we took pictures because at the end of the summer we are going to make a scrapbook of all our memories. I love those girls!















Also a couple weeks ago I had a phone interview with a modeling agency called SCW Promotions and Modeling. Today, I got a call back and they offered me a contract with them. I am so excited, I talked to the lady for almost an hour and it seems like such a cool opportunity. I have my first photo shoot with the photographer in August to create my portfolio before I start any jobs.

Along with that I am studying for my Personal Training certification under the Cooper Institute in Dallas. I have this huuge binder with all this information and there is so much stuff I have to know. I plan on taking the exam the beginning of August and if I pass it (pray for me!) I will finally be a certified fitness trainer!!
But anyways...that is a little bit of an update on my week and my life right now...just going to take it easy the rest of the night...relaxing in my super comfy bed with my candles lit...i LOVE candles! Everyone have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment