Friday, July 2, 2010

My Prayer

"Praying for you"
by
Anna Jones


I can't get my mind off you...thoughts of when we met keep running around in my head.
Do you know how much I care? Do you know that I want to be where you are?
Even though you hurt me so, my feelings for you remain below.

I pray for you to find your way...
I pray for you to surrender all...
I pray for you to get to know the One who created enduring love.

He is the one who can take this all away...
He is the one who can give us the chance...
Trust, Faith, and Passion live on, in Christ is where this true love remains.

So in this journey don't forget, this girl over here praying for you.
She has the faith in you and God.
She has the hope that can change a sad face upside down.

Run to Him and be reassured, He loves you so and longs for you.
Even though, she wishes she could be with you
She knows inside what matters most
Giving it all to God and letting Him transform the heart.

Maybe someday when all is fulfilled
God will grant a wish
First leading the man
The man will lead the woman
And with Him being the One...the Two will be found...
destiny awaits.

1 comment: